Meowww


Thursday, July 23, 2015 | 02:17 | 0 comments

Hey there fellow Bloggers! How are you today?

Yeah! I'm happy to see you guys too~! >w< It's been a while since I do this kind of stuff so I apologise for being such a retard person for not updating my status much like I used to O^O

I had this crazy week in Miri when it was first day of Syawal, meaning of course first day of Hari Raya Aidilfitri~! Me and my parents flew there around 7pm after we checked-in our luggage into the plane's cargo =w= 


Anyway,enough of my awesome adventure story. Lets talk about something else...Like...Oh! I have a weird idea that I somehow want to create another awesome adventuring story :D

Well, I don't want to reveal the plot just yet but I'll give you guys a little sneak peek once I found my passion and inspiration again writing. Plus, I'm really afraid I might lose my own unique writing skills O_O OMG! I HOPE I HAVEN"T! FUUUU

Hmmm...Yeah..I think that's all for now because I'm running out of words to say and yes, it's like 1 am something now...So..Okay..Good night and have a nice and awesome day people~! See you guys again! Buh buyyeee!!

Sincerely,
The Artist