Meowww


Sunday, February 23, 2014 | 21:49 | 0 comments

How To Make An Art Commission?


(ONLY for DevianART member)  (I'm sorry but I know you guys won't pay in PayPal)



P.S ART COMMISSION IS CLOSED AT THE MOMENT


Questions;

1) What is an Art Commission?

Art Commission or Commission is when you wanted an artist to do an artwork for you but in return, you must pay the artist for their artwork.

2) Does Art Commission cost payment? 

Yes. It involves payment. :iconpetrifiedplz:You can whether pay the artist that you asked in points (DevianART money), PayPal (Card Credit), Cash (money) etc...:iconhomelessonionplz:

3) For Art Commission, is it worth it to pay the artist?

Well, it depends on their style of work and artwork looks. If it looks REALLY amazing, then I think you should pay them. :iconuhuplz:

4) Is Art Commission expensive?

Depends on how much budget you are aiming. If you are a DevianART member, you can pay the artist in points instead of cash. But of course, you need to buy the points first, though. :iconfinallyplz:

5) Can I ask for Art Commission with the artists that I wanted?

Of course, but you need to ask if they are available on doing type of thing or not. Not all artists does commission because it is a VERY hard work. :iconorzplz:

6) I wanted to ask for Art Commission from an artist. How do I do it?

Just like asking for Art Request, you ask them if they are available on doing this type of work and if they said yes, email them or comment them on their website or page to let them know that you want an Art Commission from them. :iconranranruuplz:

7) Do you by any chance do an Art Commission?

I'm sorry but for now I'm deciding to or not done this Art Commission because I'm still afraid of things that might happen if I don't be organized in this kind of stuff. :iconrelievedplz: Well..That's my answer for you question.



Terms and Conditions;


~> Click the DevianART button on my page.

~> Send me a note about what do you want me to do for your art commission.

~>We can have a chit-chat first if you want, I don't mind.

~> Until I finish working on your order, I will give you updates about it if you want me to. Until then, please be patience for your order.

~> If you want to check more of my work, please press 'DevianART' button and check out my Gallery.



Sincerely,
The Writer and Artist,
:iconmasako12:
ZaRinA/masako12

Labels: