Meowww


Tuesday, April 1, 2014 | 01:04 | 0 comments



ART REQUEST COMMISSION ARE NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS~!


 It is only limited to 2 till 4 Art Request at a time and I will halt it if I receive enough or a bit more requests from people. So unfortunately for those who didn't get the chance have to wait in line for your next up turn. So hurry up!

So, come one and come quick! Before your place is taken away!

Hey there guys~! 

I've decided to open an Art Request Commission because I feel like I can do it and I will do! Woot! Fighter's words, never back down!

So whoever wants Art Requests, do please and send me an email, chat or comment me anywhere that I am available so I may take your request and done it with all of my heart like a professional artist (even though I am not one of them...Yet!) 


I'll try my best on completing your requests that you have requested from me and complete it as soon as possible. But even so that I said that I would try to finish it ASAP, I am not sure because of the school works, extra classes and many more that I have to attend to. I do hope you would understand my conditions and pressure as a student (seriously, sometimes it causes painful migraines to only think about it!) So please bare with me for I am just an Amateur artist that just started doing things out of my comfort zone.


________________________________________________________________________


Terms and Conditions for Art Request (Please do pay notice to this!)


What I CAN draw;


  • Original characters (It doesn't matter if it is your very own OC or something you wanted me to create)

  • Fan Arts (But I need references for it)

  • Portraits

  • Capturing the moment (For example, your character is screaming when a spider jumps on his/her head)

  • Blood, Gore, Dark, Adorable, Fluff


My DRAWING style;


  • Anime Style (I have my own style that I'm using)

  • Chibi Style (I prefer my own style because it is less complex than copying someone else's style)

________________________________________________________________________


For further more information, please visit these websites to acknowledge more on applying  Art Request from me. Everything in the link is complete. Just follow the instructions and you are good to go in no time for a request~!

Click here~>Terms and Conditions of the Request (Include with art styles and full) 



________________________________________________________________________


My Art Request Clients


  • Isya (Facebook and RL friend)
  • :iconneomiki:Neomiki (DevianArt member)
  • Michi (Facebook and RL friend)

Labels: