Meowww


Saturday, March 1, 2014 | 23:28 | 0 comments



ART TRADE COMMISSION IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS~! 



Hurry now, because it is only limited to 3 to 5 art trades at a time and I will halt it if I receive enough or a bit more art trades from people. And you have to wait in line for your next up turn.

So, come one and come quick! Before your place is taken away!


Hey there people~! I've decided that I would open up an Art Trade request because I feel sincerely like doing it =w=

So whoever wants to do an Art Trade with me, whether if you are a DevianART member or not, I would love to make art trades with you. Of course, I'll try my very best to do it ^w^ And please be patience because I'm very busy in this exam week, but it would end soon so just wait owo"....

I would do any art especially that involves with blood and gore. But mostly I would do humans.  I will do my best for both of our profits XD

Please click this link for further information( EVERYTHING  is in there) ~> How to Make An Art Trade?

If you don't understand something, please leave a comment in this section and I'll reply it A.S.A.P and please don't be shy XD I'm just an ordinary girl that loves to draw =w=

Below are the list of my clients who is doing an Art Trade with me right now.


Art Trades Clients;










Sincerely,
The Writer and Artist,
:iconmasako12:
ZaRinA/masako12

Labels: , , , ,