Meowww


Tuesday, January 21, 2014 | 15:05 | 0 comments



Dun Dun Dun! I was so bored at midnight, so I made this...And...My brain is now K.O =w="...Woops...Never mind, I'll continue it tomorrow..Oh wait..I mean today cuz it's like 2 am here XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary:

After the last 5 days from visiting Mr.Kandy, Tekhino usually would spend his time saving his energy, by sleeping. So on the next day, after waking up from sleep mode, he found out something was...Off...A man in his room, on his bed, half damn naked..What did he do? He screamed like an alarm clock in the early morning.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tekhino and Creator © :iconmasako12: masako12

:+fav: and comment if you loving this XD

I love making that humanoid scream =w=