Meowww


Tuesday, January 21, 2014 | 15:06 | 0 comments




Here there! The second part of the comic is finally here~! Yey~! Sorry if it took this long to finish it but somehow my hands won't let me draw and every time I protest it, it becomes even more uglier drawing than this...Yeah I know....Phhtt...I suck at drawing in a hangover...Anyway, I hope you enjoy this second...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary:

After the last 5 days from visiting Mr.Kandy, Tekhino usually would spend his time saving his energy, by sleeping. So on the next day, after waking up from sleep mode, he found out something was...Off...A man in his room, on his bed, half damn naked..What did he do? He screamed like an alarm clock in the early morning. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My OCs © :iconmasako12: masako12

If you like/ love it, comment and :+fav: it :la:

That's all for now, Buuuuhhh byyyeeeeeeeee~! :iconbrofistplz: