Meowww


Monday, April 14, 2014 | 15:58 | 0 comments



Story time~!

Time: Night

Day: Last Friday

Place: Night Class

That is how I met another Creed....By 'accident'...He was sitting next to me and he was talking with his friends at the back, so I didn't pay any attention and just turn the hardcore rock music volume up while banging my head to the awesome guitar/ drum rhythm. 

I was too setting my wallpaper at that time and you can say that I had a hidden blade with me (mind you, this world isn't pure so I need something to protect me).

Kenny, the Novice, didn't knew who I really am so he made a wrong step and pat my shoulder to get my attention. And when he patted my shoulder, at that time too I was listening to Iron by WoodKid, listening to it makes me have a strength that I never had (and I was in a bit in Altair character because I was imagining too at that time)....I took out my hidden blade and point it to him with my deadly looks (like I want to kill him......) Then I remembered that he was Kenny, not some Templar like in the game...So I quickly hide away the blade from him and apologize him for my 'sudden off character'. Good thing the kid was cool and just cool it off while his friends's jaw were drop open...Phhttt...

Then I asked him if he knew the Creed...He didn't. I asked again but this time adding the Assassin in front of the Creed...And he replies that he knew it....Okay....I was glad and asked that if he had played it before. He said he hasn't yet but he have it. So that settles it then, he is one of the Creed, one of the Brotherhood but sadly his position is a Novice. Well, at least he is one of the Creed, that...What matters the most anyway.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenny © belongs to himself

Me © :iconmasako12: masako12/ ZaRiNa

The Assassin Creed  © To themselves of course


NOTHING Is TRUE, EVERYTHING Is PERMITTED