Meowww


Sunday, February 23, 2014 | 21:21 | 0 comments



How to make an art trade?


Question;

1) What is an Art Trade?

Art Trade is like when different artists, for example an anime manga artist and realism artist exchange their arts with each other. They can also be the same category artists and thus it ends the same, they exchange their arts with each other. Simple as that.

2) Does an Art Trade cost payment?

No, they do not cost anything except for you hard work that you spend time on you art while trying to finish it. So don't worry about your savings or pocket money because you won't need it for this section~

3) Is it hard to do an Art Trade with other artist?

It depends on how much you put your effort in your artwork. Another thing is that you should ask first before doing any Art Trades with them because some artists doesn't accept Art Trades from strangers or they just don't have the time anymore. I know because I experience it right now.  But don't worry, the artist people are very nice. I know because I'm one of them. :iconheehee-plz:


4) Can I trade any art I want with the artist I'm doing with?

Of course you can, silly~! As long as the art is MADE and CREATED by you, you can do it. :icongreatjobplz:

5) I have no experience with this Art Trade and nevertheless, my artwork looks uglier than yours. I have no talent!  :iconmiseryplz:

:iconshockplz: Nooo!!   Don't say that! Even IF! You can't draw well now, it doesn't mean you can't draw until the very last breath you breathe. It is fine, don't be ashamed on your artwork. Believe me, when I started drawing for the very first time , I really do suck but I keep on practicing and practicing until I have achieve the level I am in now. I still too an inexperience artist, but at least we tried our best to achieve what we wanted and still, I keep practicing even it means I have to move out from my 'comfort zone'. 

6) Can I make an Art Trade with you?

Sure! I would love to do an Art Trade with you but it may take time because I really wanted it to be special for my clients :iconblushplz:





Terms and Conditions;


~> Send me an Email with title "Art Trade" ( My email address ; zarina.jabeli@yahoo.com )

~> If you are a DevianART member, you can just contact me using the notes or just comment me on my page. Don't worry, I'm nice~! 

~> Please put any websites or links where I can contact you. I'm sorry, but I won't take phone numbers because I don't know if I could contact you if you live somewhere far away from my country. (I'm in Asia)

~> Please draw will all of your heart. I DO NOT take stick figures for an artwork but for bases, yes. Aside from using it as a base, I am sorry but no.

~> Please put your SIGNATURE on your art so you won't blame me for stealing it if I post it in my art trade folder in DevianART and yes I am an DevianART member. (If you don't want it to be post, please tell me, I don't like to make my acquaintance feel uncomfortable and I'm a very nice girl.)

~> Before I forget, the Art Trade may take awhile to finish so please be patient.

~> It is limited to 3 until  5 Art Trades at a time, so I will halt it if it gets more than 5. So, if you are the person who is not in the category of under 5, I would like to say that you have to wait in the Que until it is your turn.




People Who Are Doing Art Trades With Me;  (This will always be updated when changes approaches)








Sincerely,
The Writer and Artist,
:iconmasako12:
ZaRinA/masako12

Labels: