Meowww


Sunday, February 23, 2014 | 22:10 | 0 comments


How To Make An Art Request




Questions;

1) What is an Art Request?

An Art Request is when you request an artwork from an artist that you have chosen.

2) Does an Art Request cost payment?

No, Art Request doesn't need any payment so don't worry~! :iconheehee-plz:

3) In Art Request, who actually does the work?

Well to tell you the truth, it is the person who you asked has to do all the work. For example, you ask your friend to draw you a lovely flower. That is a request. You just need to put 'art' in front of the 'request' so, it becomes Art Request~!

4) Can I do Art Request with any artists that I wanted?

Absolutely!  But first, you have to know whether they are open to do it or not. If not, then I am sorry to say that they doesn't accept any request from strangers or anyone else.

5) I wanted an Art Request from an Artist. How do I do it?

Well, artists have their own ways on answering this question with their own style. So, I'll explain this on behalf of all artists that I've known for this question. *Ahem*

 If you wanted an Art Request from the artist that you have your eyes on, firstly go to their site or page and ask nicely if they do art request. They won't kill you, if they do, then they are just on PMS or just stress out from the pressure. Second (if they said yes, then luck is on your side), send them a note or comment them on their page or post which involves in the Art Request. If not like that, you can follow their instructions instead because I'm just posting the basics in here. :iconnyorononionplz:

6) Can you do Art Request for me?

I'm sorry but I don't take Art Request for the time being but I assure you that in the future I'll do it if I have more time in me. :iconrelievedplz:




Terms and Conditions;


(For BOTH DevianART and non-DevianART member)



Non-DevianART member


~> Click the Request button on top of my page then please read the instructions from there.

~> Click the Request button that I've putted in there to place an 'order'.

~> You can contact me by;






~> Give me some details about what you want me to do for your art request.

~> Until I finish your art work, please be patience about it and if you want me to update with the progress, yes I can do that. Please ask.

~> If you want to check more of my works of art on sketches and digital (If you were not satisfied with the pictures I've posted in there), please click the DevianART button on the page and search it in my Gallery.




DevianART member.

~> Firstly, please read the instructions in the Request section below (if so you know).

~> Please go to my DevianART button and send me a note. (I rather talk my business in private, if you don't mind)

~> Note me with the Art Request tittle so I know what you want from the start.

~> Give me details about what you want me to draw for you art request.

~> Give me time to finish your request and please don't rush me! I'm doing as fast as I can with my spare time.

~> I'll give you the updates about your art request if you want me to.

~> Please check my DevianART Gallery for more information about my art style.



Sincerely,
The Writer and An Artist,
:iconmasako12:
ZaRiNa/masako12

Labels: