Meowww


Friday, July 31, 2015 | 23:23 | 0 comments

Hey there guys~!

Masako12 here and I'm just gonna say I really miss writing to you guys~! PLus it seems that there's kid somehow have a crush on me now~ Wooo! Big score for me !!! Woop!

And tomorrow, around almost noon, we'll be watching movie together yet again..Yes again. He did this before few weeks ago~!

I didn't wanna tell him that I secretly like him too so I just keep quiet and be myself in front of him and be like awesome girl I am! Woop! But some of my friends notice it so yeah...Being with my girlfriends we were look "Oh my gosh! He likes you GAL!!"yeah...That kind of stuff~

Hmmm, It seems here that internet here sucks if you're in the MS sometimes =_= Fucking shitty Internet....HAISH!! I freaking F hate it so much that I couldn't even HACK it to make it go faster and I was like "WHY INTERNET WHY!?" yeaahh...

Anyways,

I think I'm going to go up to my dorm now because it's running late and I can barely see any girl down in the MS anymore except for the ones with their "Bae" so yeah...I think I'm just gonna end my awesome life Journal here for today and I hope I can write like this again in other time :3

Well....

Buh bye~!

Sincerely,
Masako12 Also Known as Erich Now ~!!!