Meowww


Thursday, June 25, 2015 | 01:45 | 0 comments

Hi guys~!

I'm so sorry for not activating my Blog anymore because I'm currently super busy now with my Collage Life. Yeah, I need to settle in in the dorm with my housemates, need to go to classes on time and budgeting. Woah...Seriously, budgeting is freaking hard like hell if the food isn't free like NTS (National Training Service)...Yeah, I'm serious about that guys. I haven't gotten my Food Vouchers yet so it freaking hard like hell to have it .-.

Plus, I'm still in contact with my old mates from my high school years and even met a new mate from America. He's a gentleman but he's personalities are freaking F awesome guys. Seriously. I'm like "Why the hell I didn't met him years earlier!?"


Well..Hmm...What shall we talk about now?

Oh yes! Okay, about tomorrow. I'll be having my Account class at 10 until 1 in the afternoon. Then after that, I'll be having another class that is, CTU, that stands for Man and Religion Class at 4 until 6 in the evening I presume. Well...Because of tomorrow last subject is CTU, I need to wear a Hijab to that class...To look proper for a lady and to my religion as well...I'm so sorry but I'm not religious enough but still, I need to follow orders. So, orders are orders just like they said hahaha XD

Okay...I think that is all for now. Now then, I need my beauty sleep because I'll be fasting tomorrow for the Muslims (that includes me haha!)...So then, I bid you my fellow bloggers farewell for now and thank you so much for reading this ridiculous stuff about my daily life journal...Stuff...Ish...

Okay...Good night, Oyasuminasai~!

Sincerely from The Artist and the Author,

masako12.