Meowww


Thursday, June 25, 2015 | 20:49 | 0 comments

Hey there guys~!

I'm back from the dead mwhahahaa! Haaaa..Nah, I'm just joking around about that hahah XD I'm actually right now still in my Collage (YES I FREAKING LIVE THERE!) and....Is uhh..In this room that call 24 Hour Room for the students of the Collage or University to study up late at night so they won't bother their roommates or even their housemates to be in fact.

Well..After going to class at 10 in the morning until 5 something like that. I was well...Hmmm...Feel awesome but then again my roommate always slams the door when she shuts it and some fucking how...It annoys me...Yes...Especially when I was awesomely sleeping then suddenly...BAM! A real loud bang echoed in the middle of the fucking night. OH COME ON! Could you atleast please shut the damn fucking door nicely! I mean if she does it again and again, I think I'm gonna take the damn door down before everyone in my room section dies from my anger issue. No..I'm serious about it...

You shouldn't disturbed me when I'm sleeping especially when I'm very very very fucking tired. Try and imagine you're in my situation...In my shoes...How the freaking hell would you feel your roommate does that to you every time when you wanted to get some shut eyes =_=

Yey! My friend, Mimi is online we're both chatting online in WhatsApp now even though I'm suppose to do my damn job but of well ahahahah XD Damn hell shit! I really love my freaking damn hell shit life ahaha XD

Welp...I think this is it...Hmmm I think I'm gonna play Counter Strike for a moment before my friends come here and study along side with me =D

Well...Bye guys!!! See you laterzz!!

Good night, Oyasuminasai



Sincerely from The Artist and The Author,

masako12.