Meowww


Thursday, April 2, 2015 | 00:00 | 0 comments


Hello bloggers and viewers!

How are you today? Me? I'm just doing fine, nothing much. Just the usual casual day with more outing and girl stuff but yeah. I'm fine with it =w= 

Yeah, I'm so sorry for not updating so soon enough because it seems that I've kept myself busy by doing reading and writing stuff again. Yes, I'm talking about I'm back to writing even though I'm still drawing, isn't that awesome guys? Yup~! Seems like I can finally do both jobs that I love without killing myself on which do I have to choose do to~ But surely, when I'm bored or having a writer's block, I would go for drawing and the opposite will happen when I'm bored or Art block~ Yup

Now, I just need some awesome ideas to write an adventuring stories =w=" And it seems that I've made it! But ...Uhh..I somehow regretted for sleeping in from writing the ' semi important' part of the story because I'm now FOR A MOMENT stuck in the middle of the story =Y=" Yeah..I know..But no worries! I 'upgraded' the ideas it now the story is back well..Almost but more interesting ! Oohhh! I can't wait to post my stories again so everyone can read it >w< Oh I would just love that thought !

Okay then! I'm going to continue to do my work for now before going off to bed so, good night in your cozy bed, lovely~! 

Sincerely The Artist,
masako12.