Meowww


Thursday, March 26, 2015 | 10:22 | 0 comments


Hey guys and girls! Good morning to you all!

Yeah, today I'm updating my blog early in the morning! Hahaha! Isn't that fun and great? Fuu~ After eating some delicious food for breakfast I think I can start my day just fine and more healthier ~! Isn't that just wonderful~? 

Anyway, I think I'm gonna do another new blog because lets just face it...I think I can really sell out my hobby after all! I MEAN LOOK AT IT! It looks wonderful isn't it? So Yeah..I think I need a new blog that just focuses on my art commissions and requests that would be nice right? Yeah..So..Okay..I think I'm gonna find some blog skins for now. See yah~! 

Bubble (Trial) by masako12   William T. Spear (Art Request Complete!) by masako12 Portrait of my friend, Siti~! by masako12     Surreal sketch train #1 by masako12



Sincerely The Artist,
masako12