Meowww


Thursday, March 26, 2015 | 00:45 | 0 comments


Hello there fine people! 

How are you today? Good? I'm doing fine here, thank you for asking (or not =AO ) 

Anyways, I think I would be opening my Points Commissions again because just lets face it. I'm easily bored when it comes to doing nothing but sitting around and watching TV or doing boring stuff with my Laptop. Yeah, even though I was a hardcore gamer once. It all changed when I was sent off to PLKN that CHANGED my lifestyle (barely and rarely) LITERALLY!

I now don't have the URGE to play video games when I see it infront of my eyes...Yes, even Assassin's Creed begin to slip from field of gaming visions. Oh...How terrified and terrible my states are when I'm not playing them (because they WERE MY LIFE) and now..I'm hallow in the inside of my mind and heart. Asking and begging for the answers blind folded by the lies that have blinded my eyes with the REALITIES around me. Especially the cruel ones! OH MY GLOB! That was shitting fucking killer to my happy mood but now that I am a bit aware of my "surroundings" I think I can manage it myself now =w= So no worries about it~!

But the only thing I'm worrying about now is that my cellphone can't somehow read offline like my old cellphone does and that fucking upsets me up! I mean come on bitch! My old Malaysian made phone is fucking way better than this fucking brand that I bought (SAMSUNG V5) ....The fuck with this shitty stuff UHG!

Anyway, it's late and I need to wake up early tomorrow. Yeah, EARLY...Just like I said it. So good night~!

Sincerely The Artist,
masako12.