Meowww


Wednesday, November 5, 2014 | 22:32 | 0 comments

Hey there guys!

Sorry for not updating the blog once in a while but I'm in a tight spot here you see. Today is the third day of SPM and tomorrow is the forth day of SPM and well...It is a really BIG and IMPORTANT exam that I REALLY need to SUCCEED in it for my future life.

So..I really need to do my best in it and I really want to score big like doing the best and hardest like gaming. Yeah...I actually taking this SPM like gaming and I have set the difficulty to Hard...Not Hardcore...But still, enjoying the days after the exam is over like nothing had ever happened in my life. Yeah...

I'm feeling very tired and itchy now. So..I think I really need to sleep but my inner artistic self tells me to stay awake for a moment until I finish sketch / doddle or possibly draw something to ease it satisfaction for the hunger of art. Yeah, sometimes I really don't get it why I only struck by art inspiration when I want to go to bed =-="...It's very weird....Haish! And now I feel half asleep and slowly I'm feeling awake again..Darn...And I'm on my China Town Flag today~!

....Hell broke loose...=_=.....Ahh..I don't feel so comfortable when I'm still 'fresh' to the days...It feels wet and stickeh! Welp, I need to sleep. So, good night guys.

I'll see you when I have the time to re-update again~!

Good night!

Oyasuminasai!

Sayonara!