Meowww


Sunday, November 16, 2014 | 15:54 | 0 comments

Hello there fellow friends and awesome fans!

Yes! I am back from my death from the graves~! I'm actually pleased that I can go to my blog again after for so long~ And you know what excites me more other than Internet?

HARDCORE SPORTS! Yeah!!!

You see, I've been picked to participate in NTS or PLKN so I really can't wait to go for it...That is..Well..One tiny ity bity thing...I don't like the idea of wearing Tudong, I don't mean to offence you but when doing sports stuff I rarely wear it because I don't like it getting dirty. I don't mind wearing it to religious matter but not in activites. Nope..That's a no for me....*sighs* I wish they would loose the edge a bit about wearing it. I HOPE!!

Peace out, I'm going to play some games then draw something now. See ya later~!

Sincerely,
The Author,
Masako12.