Meowww


Monday, September 22, 2014 | 23:51 | 0 comments

Hey there people ~!

Sorry if I haven't update any news about myself lately. Well, lets just say I'm really getting busier more than ever with this work I have and then this upcoming exam that is NEXT WEEK...Yeah, I'm kind of pretty busy right now ^^"

Seems that I can't enjoy my fun time anymore like I used to Q_Q Uhuhuhu! Well, anyway. How was your day guys? I hope you're having a blast on this fun time Monday ^^...Ah, jeez, who gives a shisser about Mondays anyways. I think the most fun part in a week is Friday because I can enjoy my time by sleeping and caring nothing to the world as I know tomorrow would be an upcoming Saturday =w=

But but but! I think I wanna tell you guys something ewe Yeah! Something that would make you guys go real crazy about it. No no no, it's not a comic nor any drawings. But....It's going to be.....A....Writing! Yes, you've guess it! A writing indeed.

Why am I going back to writing you might ask?

Well, as you can see. My brain now decides me to write and to draw. So, after I have done all of my arts business, I think I'm up for writing now just to keep my skills back in place again :D But this time, I'm not going to write a horror story, no!! I'm going to write am adventure and fantasy story that I've always wanted to make after playing the games that I've bought few months ago =w= And seriously, I think you guys will also like it when it is finally finish :D

Welp, I think I'm going to bed now because you see, it's getting quite late and I really hate to stay up (even though I really love to when it comes to gaming) but I really need my focus for tomorrow's lesson. That is, Biology and History...But most of it is for History~ =w=

So, good night and farewell for now ~!


Sincerely,
The Artist.