Meowww


Thursday, September 11, 2014 | 23:03 | 0 comments

Hi there guys~!

It's been a long time since I've posted ANY sketching/drawings or comics in this blog. So why not I post some of them for today, ey?

Okay...Here ya go~


This is what I've done at school hour when the teachers doesn't teach in the classroom. Anyways, I have the reference from a sketching book even though it is only in black and white. Mind you, it is hard like metal to do this one because I really have to focus on the details that I'm going to make on that PIECE of paper. Seriously it took for like, I don't know maybe 2 hours to finished it? But I'm really that I can do it :D
So this is like win-win situation for me, huh? Yup..OKay..I need to finish something else now. So, bye bye for now :D

Artwork by masako12 / Zarina  / The Artist.  


Do not take this picture wtihout my permission. Do not post in anywhere WITHOUT MY CREED DAMN PERMISSION UNDERSTAND!? Good...Now see ya later, alligator~! 

Sincerely,
The Artist.