Meowww


Monday, September 22, 2014 | 14:41 | 0 comments


Many wonder (especially my family) why am I becoming an Artist more than ever. Well, it's because I don't know how to express myself more other than drawing or writing things on papers and in my trustful laptop. Yes, it may sound ridiculous, but the reason I become an Artist is because I want to run away from this world. I want to run away from reality and live with my characters in their world. I want to feel free, not chained and bound by the pressure and stress of this world. But then again, who am I to change it for I am only a humble puny mortal with no potential in me. Sometimes, I am very upset as I always fail to draw what I want. It is because I want to perfect my world..My own realm so my characters would be happy but that wouldn't happen if I couldn't do the most amazing arts that I've seen so far. No...My journey is still far off from the people that I've seen...The talents that I've seen with my own eyes, maybe one day...I would become like one of them and be a true artist as I could draw everything that I could have imagine or seen with my eyes. And that, my fellow Devians, is why I want to become an Artist. To escape the reality but also to change the world around me with beautiful arts.