Meowww


Tuesday, September 2, 2014 | 23:13 | 0 comments

Hey there guys!

You know what's today right? It's Tuesday! And guess what? I GOT MY FREAKING LAPTOP BACK! Woot! Thanks to this Aunty I now have my beloved Lappy back by my side QwQ Oh gosh, I really love it so much that I could not be separate from it anymore QwQ

Okay, okay enough for the touchy feelings now. Now, lets focus onto my new main project.

That are;

~> Write a story of an awesome adventure of my Assassin's Creed Original Character. 

~> Finish my Artist project. Oh jeez I almost had an Art Block!

~> Create a comic from my awesome story! Yeah !!

Hmm, yeah I think that is for now. Now, if you'll excuse me. I'm going to finish up typing my preview story for the devian people to read.

Ciao for now ~!

Sincerely,
The Artist.