Meowww


Friday, August 22, 2014 | 23:41 | 0 comments

Hey there guys ~!

I'm back and I'm so sorry if I didn't update anything for a few weeks or days now because my Laptop had been taken away and I had to borrow my friend's to do this kind of thing. Good thing her mother lend this to me with an open and welcoming heart to help me in distress QwQ Such a very kind mother, may the God bless her life. Amen.

Okay, enough of the praying for MH 17 and MH 370 and the mother. Time to get into business.

I'm now officially opening Points Commissions in DevianART and to tell you the truth it was my first time and I almost flip myself because I was freaking hellish scared because...I don't know. Meh. Anyway, while typing this on my blog, I'm now listening to Woodkid 2013 The Golden Age Album. To tell you the truth, I never knew some of their songs are awesome especially for Assassin Creed games and fans >w< Gosh! I feel like I'm very happy now because I can finally hear them TwT It's been a while since I haven't heard their songs TwT I missed them so much QwQ

Well, I'm now feeling like shiz because I don't know what to do. Oh wait, I still need to finish the Art Request by my friend. Alright, I'll finish it today because tomorrow me and my friend, Sya, going to do some freaking hellish study for this Monday's exam's week QwQ

So, I'll see you guys later then~!

Buy-bye~!

Sincerely,
Zie J.