Meowww


Saturday, August 9, 2014 | 00:47 | 0 comments

Hi there guys and gals~!

Guess what? I'm in KL! Yup! I'm not joking around because I'm in the hotel room right now and woah it is hellish cold!...And I LIKE IT! Aside from the room that doesn't have any windows but I could bare with it. Yup, I think I could live with that for a little while =w=

Hmmm....And I haven't written any single news updates so I'm very sorry about that guys because I'm really busy with school works, my freaking sick period that makes my mood go up and down and my freaking mood swing goes like crazy sometimes at crazy times and finally...Crazy freaking gaming addict movie e_e...Damn it...

*yawns* I'm so tired from an hour and a half in the flight. But I really love how they put the little touch screen TV in the airplane so I would enjoy my time playing so mini games or even watching the latest movies in the plane without worrying about anything...Unless for crash landing, shoot down by some mysterious missiles or even gone without a trace. But aside from that, I think I'm good hehehe~!

Now I'm hearing some Sea Shanties while typing this out hehe, gosh I feel like I'm in THE SHIP!...I'm loving it eheheh and good thing too the hotel is so nice they give out free wifi to whoever stays here..So I'm gonna give this hotel a 3/5 because they have wifi. Just the wifi..Heh, because I'm a wifi-worm that would seek out any wifi to survive on this 'harsh land' eheheh =w=

Okay..Okay...I think I want to lay down now and play some games because I'm gonna have some play time before taking the shut eyes ehehe. Sooooo good night guys ~!