Meowww


Tuesday, August 12, 2014 | 22:58 | 0 comments

Hey there guys~!

I'm back from KL few days later but I'm to tired to post it so sorry heheh. You must know how much tired I was, carrying the beg pack on my back while pushing the things that I've brought for the trip. Seriously the trip was really tiring but fun...Sometimes =-="...

Anyway, I just wanted to say to you guys that I've made another sketch from other people Assassin Creed's OC, Autumn-Fest. I'd sketched her ACOC, Foka with my ACOC (that I still didn't give a name to her and him, yes I have 2 Assassins OCs) in chibi mod and guess what? She loved it ~! Hurraaayyy ~!!!!

I'm so glad she loved it because I thought it looked ugly XD Oh my gosh, I don't know what came to me to make me think like that owo"

Well, I think I'm going to play The Sims 3 for now =w= See you guys later for another update =w=

Sincerely,
Zarina.