Meowww


Tuesday, July 1, 2014 | 00:54 | 0 comments

 Sup guys and gals~!:iconsayhiplz:

I just noticed something while I was wandering in my own Art Gallery/ Folders. Well, it's just about my drawing style actually. I took out my comic art and then my frame or still art (or whatever you want to call it) and I compared it for a while and DING! Something hooked up in my mind.

I just noticed that...I always do sketches in my comics with not so cleaned up line art (what do you except from me?) while in my still drawing, I sometimes fill it with colours that I like to used or just left it blank with a little clean and tidy line art. 

And other thing is that...Whenever I do a comic strip or story. I would become freaking lazy for no hellish reason so sometimes...Okay...USUALLY, you would see my comic strips look really sketchy like hell and very lazy-ish. Yep...I just said it out loud XD I don't know why but I somehow very lazy at doing it for no reason XD

I wonder how can I AVOID the laziness in doing comic strips :iconrelievedplz: I will never understand myself sometimes that I wanted to just FLIP A HELL DAMN TABLE! :icondestroyplz:heeyaaa!!  But I'm not that kind of person, nooo!! I'm kind~ ....Well..Most of the time :iconcomeoverhereplz: Hmmm....I think my only WEAKNESS is that I'm a lazy bum and I need to kick that laziness out of me before it spreads like wildfire on my art skills just like what it had done to my writing skills! Oh! The horror!! :iconheadacheplz: I can't bear to not write ANYTHING at all but since I'm into my art skills. So, I'm going to say I'm glad with that :iconfinallyplz:

....Okay....I'm gonna edit this after I have the time tomorrow because for now, I think I;m going to sleep because I'll be waking up at 3 in the morning, eating my breakfast..Lolz :iconaboishappyplz:So, see you guys laterz~! 

Buh-Bye~!!! :iconwarmandcomfyplz: