Meowww


Sunday, July 20, 2014 | 23:07 | 0 comments


Hey there guys~!

How was your day, today? 

I'm fine, thanks for asking by the way. Haha. Now I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm still having a slight bit of a problem with the drawings things. Well, it's nothing much but it's just that I really wanted to do a Commission on DevianArt.com but I'm just too afraid to do so because of my unskillful art quality and skills that I have within me.

I know people would not pay for my Commission because of my art skills because it looks amateur and rough. But I really do wanted to do it even though my fear prevented me from doing so. Just like a quote said "If you fail...Make sure you fail in the things that you love to do because that...Would make you achieve more".

Well...That is all I wanted to say for now. You know, I just wanted to shout it out loud so I won't be too much frustrated with my hobby work. Hehehe :icondignitylaughplz:

But still..This ain't over because it still lingers in my mind to think about this curiosity of doing some freaking Commissions with users of Internet people ewe

The reasons why I barely do Commissions/Art Trades/Art Requests in R.L :iconguaahplz:

1) People who do not know anime art or does not APPRECIATE arts critic like they are more skillful on making it.

My answer to them: "Well if you think my art is bad, why don't you do it yourself? Then, we will compare it who is more uglier."

2) Perfection is something they wanted to own but asking something nonsense to make the image perfect...? Well...I don't see what's the point on doing it perfectly if your asking it to be nonsense in the first place.

3) Asking for it at the wrong time and place. 

My answer: I usually would receive requests at school by friends when the classes are in still in session and let me tell you something...I DON"T LIKE PEOPLE TALKING OR BABBLING TO ME WHEN THE FREAKING TEACHER IS TEACHING IN FRONT! ...Unless it was Accounting Class, then I can do my work.

4) Staring/ Gazes of the people around. I hate that.

5) Noises.

6) Distractions.

7) Intolerant friend. The one who would just yank your sketch book away from you without asking the permission from you and just said up to your face "I don't want you to draw." even it was the right time to draw.

8) People seating beside me.

9) Stress and pressure around me at school.

10) Teachers wandering about.

Yeah...And there would be more alot to come after I update it tomorrow. So see yah!