Meowww


Saturday, July 5, 2014 | 21:37 | 0 comments

Haha!

Sup! And guess what!? My DA works fine now >w< Omg! How I cheerish this moment because I can finally open the things like nothing had ever happened to my laptop before QwQ So..I'm very grateful for this >w< Thank you for whoever had fixed meh problem..That's you, Tekhy >w< *hugs Tekhino tightly* I know you would finally saved me from my own DOOM!! >w<

And today I got an amazing hellish idea to draw! Yeah! Finally I can draw it all out on my Wacom >w< *hugs Wacom* I've missed you TwT It has been like FOREVER that I didn't had the time to use you my love! *kisses the Wacom* But now, my inspiration on art is back and there will be nothing can stop me to finish my art! Haha!

That is...

Not my laziness...Uhhggg...:iconorzplz:

I can't stop that THING from ever controlling me! I wish there would be a machine or a medicine or something to keep that thing away from meh! Argh! It is very distressing !! :iconheadacheplz:

Anyways~

Before my laziness takes over me, I'm gonna make something with Wacom~ :iconsobeautifulplz: So pardon me if I just walked off from this journal for now hellish reason. *bows and walks away*