Meowww


Thursday, July 31, 2014 | 23:24 | 0 comments



I asked from :iconneomiki: Neomiki if I could do her AC's OC, Foka. But in the end, my mind was too tired and my tummy is too upset after drinking the whole box of Pepsi so I only managed to draw a close up of Foka. I still wanted to test my skills on drawing his clothes but the freaking logic of my brain is dead uuhhhggg *slumps on the desk moaning* I just hate when my logic isn't there to help me *groans like a zombie*

I hope Neo won't be upset because I was suppose to finish her request and I wanted to draw a full body request using traditional (cuz I'm more into that now after digital sometimes kills me) but I could not make out the clothing style..So..I just have to wait for her to reply my comment on Foka's reference before I continue further on drawing the full body scale..I think..If I can that is T_T" 

I have so much freaking homewoks that I need to finish within this holiday and tomorrow my brothers would be back so my family would be busy...Yes, absolutely...They will be pretty busy...*nods* And I'm afraid for tomorrow I won't be holding my Tekhy anymore Q-Q" cuz u know. We will be visiting people until late night, then we will be back home TwT 

Foka (ACOC) © :iconneomiki: Neomiki

Buggy sketch © :iconmasako12: masako12