Meowww


Saturday, June 28, 2014 | 20:27 | 0 comments

Hi guys~!

I'm so sorry if I haven't been on so much on this site for a while because...Well...I don't know why and just wanted to tell you guys and gals that tomorrow I'll be fasting, so yeah. But the good news is that I'll be seeing my Assassin friend again. It has been a long time since I didn't see him and yesterday he finally called. God, hearing his voice tells me that he is still alive.

No, I'm not in love with that man. I don't fall in love so easily. It's like a friend's love. I feel relief that he called because it has been a while XD So Yeah...

Today, I'm doing my little comic about the things that I've thought and found yesterday night. God, I never knew reading histories was so tiring and amazing at the same time. There's one time while I was reading it, I screamed because I was reading the part where the Assassin's Order had fallen. God, that hit me right in the heart :icondesperateplz:

Yes, I'm in love with the Assassin's Order. They are somehow...Interesting and mesmerizing in their own ways even though they kill people. Haaa~ I wish I can be an Assassin one day~ :iconsobeautifulplz: It would be a dream come true~:iconcblushplz:

OKay...I'm gonna play some damn Assassin's Creed game. I couldn't hold the urge back anymore! Uhg! Damn !! God! PLease! I'm begging you! I want to see my past life as an Assassin! Ahhhhhh!!