Meowww


Wednesday, May 7, 2014 | 00:26 | 0 comments

Hey there guys~!

I'm back from Debak and I just wanted to say that I'm still in the progression of my comic work but don't worry, I've already finish the sketches so I just need to make the Line Art and then colour it or...Not...Maybe I should just fill it in black and white just like a real comic. Yep, that would be like heaven to me because I hate colouring.

Anyways,

While in Debak, I've missed you guys even though they had Internet there, it doesn't work for both of my cellphone or my laptop so I was really disappointed because of it. The line was really freaking bad to tell you the truth =_= I don't even know they even put Internet in that village even though the line is freaking bad to be used by people. Ceh..



Sincerely,
The Writer and Artist,
:iconmasako12:
ZaRinA/masako12