Meowww


Thursday, April 10, 2014 | 23:21 | 0 comments

Hey there guys~!

You guys know that I'm playing Assassin Creed IV, right? Okay...While playing the game, (spoiler a bit) there some time you will get out from the Animus and in a first person view you would wonder around here and there around your work place and do some research about the death of Desmond Miles and collect some data and more...Okay...

First I was very attractive to this game because of the gorgeous graphics and then this attractive becomes an obsession and then the obsession begin to turn into a curious way on wondering who was I in the past life. Oh jeez, I become crazy about this a few days and it made me look like I'm a deep thought or really emotionless because my mind is still wondering about it, even for now I'm still wondering O_O"....

I never been this serious about any game, expect for this Assassin Creed game. Maybe it is because it does not involve with magic or supernatural because it does not 'exist' in this realm...Yet...So...Assassin Creed sounds like very real to my point of view and...I think that's the reason why my brain is a bit confused. Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE Resident Evil but I'm now like...In deep emotion with Assassin Creed game series so...Yeah...You know how that feels if YOU are a gamer. If you are not them, well that's fine, just have an open mind, yeah?

Now, I'm reading a Fan Fiction so yeah, and almost everyone in the Tuition Center know I'm a Mother Freaking Assassin. So much for "hide in plain sight" rule =3="....Not my fault! There was an innocent knew my looks =w="....

OKay okay...Lets stop here for now and lets go to sleep~! Soo...Good night~!


Sincerely,
The Writer and An Artist,
:iconmasako12:
ZaRiNa/masako12