Meowww


Friday, April 18, 2014 | 23:27 | 0 comments





Okay...I was so obsess with the game until I have to cover myself with the beautiful logo of the Assassin's Creed. It was like I was bound with it XD Okay okay, I'm so into it~! 

Besides that, I just learned (so long ago) in class that the ancestors that I have (I think....) was too an Assassin! Wah! But at their time, they weren't called Assassins but instead they were called as a Head Hunter because after winning the wars with the 'invaders' or so enemies as you call them. My ancestors or the Head Hunter would chop off their heads as prizes for their success. And for the heads, they tied it and displayed it at the Long House . . . So....Yeah....Very creepy but awesome at the same time. The Head Hunter was count as the fearsome warriors back then because...When you are at their hands of mercy...I think they would skin you alive for just fun of it O_O"....

P.S I used a marker pen and when I arrived home I almost receive the most 'gruesome' advice by my brother because he thought I was in some influence of a crazy mahoja or something (like the cult...)....Man....That cut me deep at the moment but now I'm fine...I think....Seriously =_="....He knows I love the game but I think his seriousness is getting him...YOU SAY ASSASSIN CREED IS A DAMN SATAN CULT....YOU WILL BE IN MY BLACKLIST MISTER! . . . EVEN YOU ARE A FAMILY! I was born with an Assassin's blood. Noone can denied when it is involved with family bloodline! . . . OKay I'm being weird again..I'm terribly sorry for that inconvenience act =3="....

 
Sincerely,
The Writer and An Artist,
:iconmasako12:
ZaRiNa/masako12