Meowww


Tuesday, April 22, 2014 | 23:39 | 0 comments





This seriously kills me....But anyhow it was fun because I was out from my comfort zone doing this. Yes, on top of the sketch is a stick man, and yes to me stick man is very HARD to draw even though it is only a stick! . . .  o_e . . . Yes, I only done the hood because while trying to finish it, my eyes got heavy so I just put the sketchbook and mechapencil down on my study desk. After that I do a Leap Of Faith to my bed . . . I hope the bed last longer XD Because it is still new o3o".....

Yes, the foot is weird because it looks like she's dancing on air. 

Yes she has big breasts...Calm your titties now, lad!

Yes, I have a pink mechapencil even though I dislike the colour of pink. ( I have nothing against pink, I just dislike it)

No, she isn't jumping or dancing on the ground.

Yes, she is jumping off a block/obstacle things with a Parkour style.

Yes, I'm into Parkour for almost 3 months and a half now.

No, I haven't learn Parkour because I need to get in shape first.

. . .

Why am I posting it like that? Because people at school keep asking me, "What the hell is she doing?!" or "Why her booby are so big!?" or "Is she dancing or jumping" . . . Sometimes I face palm when I heard that but no harm done~ They are just curious, that's my answer. Phhtttt....=w= . . .

DO NOT STEAL! 

OC © :iconmasako12: masako12 /ZaRiNa

Parkour reference ~> Google~!

Hours to complete the stickman + anime/sketch anatomy ~>  . . . 1 hour an half . . . But the power died and good thing when then power turned back on, my laptop died.........Yeah...

Musics of choice while doing it ~> Woodkid- Iron, Assassin Creed Revelation RAP and lots of epic soundtracks from the game~!

Everything was inspired by Parkour moves and Assassin Creed game series

This is a WIP, I'll be posting the results later =_= I'm too tired for today to finish. Sorry lovelies, better luck next time~!