Meowww


Saturday, April 5, 2014 | 15:14 | 0 comments




Hell yeah! After I talked to my older nephew, Niqa, she told me that to pick someone who is well, suitable for you. That they don’t cheat, they don’t leave your side whatever happens and will always be there for you…So I was thinking…Who would ever do that anyway? I don’t trust any of ‘em out there soooooo….Why not just make yer own, right???

So that is how Mittsu Musoji came in~ Oohh and green is my favorite colour too ewe eeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~!!!!!!

Name: Mittsu Musoji

Name meaning (optional) : Three sixty (360)

Age: Lets make him a year older than me OwO (18?)

Gender: Male

Height: 6’1 feet

Species: Humanoid Xbox 360 (Wohoooooo!!!)

Relationship: Taken (I’m sorry this one is for me .w. )

:iconstopplz:DO NOT STEAL OR I’LL KILL YAH!
Mittsu Musoji © :iconmasako12: masako12