Meowww


Thursday, April 3, 2014 | 17:19 | 0 comments

Sorry to inform you this late but I AM STILL ALIVE! It's just I have my hands full for a moment and I'm sorry again  for not posting anything for the time being because I'm busy with designing this wedding map thingy that I need to finish for my brother :iconrelievedplz:

 I know it would just take a minute but wait....Let me tell you something interesting about the map...The map...The location that the wedding will be held is....NOWHERE to be found in Google Map! :iconlaughingplz: Hohoho~! No, it's not a joke =w="

Anyway, I've just finished on doing it awhile ago, so I'll be continuing on the Art Request that my nephew asked me too. If you guys want to do an Art Request too, just ask~ I won't bite because I'm already full after eating the Oreos :iconfeelingfullplz:

Oh! And Happy Late April Fools Day guys~! Hope you guys enjoyed on doing some pranks to people you know, cuz I know I would :icondignitylaughplz:

So, ta-ta for now~ :iconbaibaiplz:


Sincerely,
The Writer and An Artist,
:iconmasako12:
ZaRiNa/masako12