Meowww


Sunday, April 6, 2014 | 15:52 | 0 comments

In Extra class:

Assassin brotherhood found: #0

Me: *blending in with the crowds while the 'templars' are learning....Phhtttt*

Me: (thought) Another sleepy day in class *does work and while listening to hardcore rock music* *siiiiiigghhhh*

Usual Friend: *Comes in late and sees all around but nowhere to be seated*

Me: *turns and waves at her to seat next to me*

Me: This place is getting crowded with people, don't you think?

Usual Friend: Yup *nods*

Me: ehehe *awkwardly looks at phone and turns on volume while we both do our own work*

Usual friend: . . . Uhh I don't know how to do it

Me: Meh me too ...*opens phone and she halts me*

Usual Friend: Wait wait wait...Let me see the wallpaper *Le gasp! and looks at me with wide eyes* You're.....

Me: *looks at the wallpaper and looks at her back with the same big eyes* (Oh no! My secret have been blown!) . . .<~(I thought my usual friend was a Templar...No kidding)...

Usual Friend: Assassin Creed.........

Me: Yeeaaaahhh...?

Usual Friend: . . . *big eyes* OH MY GOD I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER FOUND YOU!! OMG *(#Y*($^(**(Y^@(^ *squeal*

Me: . . . Wha?

Usual Friend: *ahem* Nice to meet you dear brother..I mean sister...My name is Enzio *wink*

Me: HOLY!!!!!! *almost fall from the chair* YOU'RE!

Enzio: YUP!!!!

Me and Enzio: *squeal happily in the quite class like crazy*

Me: I'm not alone anymore! *cries tears of joy*

Enzio: Me too!

Me: I thought I was the only Assassin in here TTWTT

Enzio: You're not alone TTWTT

*20 minutes after the Reunion of Brotherhood*

Me: What would you do if you were mad?

Enzio: I would throw a smoke bomb and kill all the 'Templar' with my hidden blade *laughs*

Me: Nicely done *grins grins*

Enzio: How 'bout you?

Me: Sudden death...Stab right in front of them without them noticing a single thing~

Enzio: Niceeeeee

Me and Enzio: .....Yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

(We both go mad crazy in the class we learned our history and chemistry at the same time XD)

Assassin brotherhood found: #1