Meowww


Sunday, April 27, 2014 | 00:39 | 0 comments

Hey there guys~!

When I have finish doing Art Trade with Kak Nate, I feel like I want to do an Art Commission but I don't know if I should do it or not because when you look at my free time, I barely sit in front of my Laptop like last year anymore because of the busyness from the school works, the night classes and the studying pressure that cramp in me. :iconstressplz:

But when you look at the bright side, this year is my last year for High school so...I think I'll wait patiently for it to end and then I can party hard and be a free person after finishing my school. Yes...I can't wait for that to happen~! :iconhappytearsplz:

Anyways,

About the Art Commission, what do you think? Should I do it? :iconcuriosityplz: Or should I delayed it more until I really have my free time on doing it? If you say I should do it, I already decided the Terms and Conditions for it so, if the conditions for my Commission is or are a bit 'not fun at all' type. It is because that I have reasons for not doing it. I'm sorry to say it but it is true. In Art Commission, I think I'm going to take it seriously because I want to improve my drawing skills using many kinds of mediums, styles and postures.  :iconherotimeplz::iconfanplz:

Okay, I'm beginning to sound 'un - fun' at all, lets all take off the stresses on our shoulders and laugh out loud at our pathetic lives as we remember it while you're reading this. Yes, I'm laughing right now while listening to music and writing this. I don't know what came over me, I'm so sorry for my 'uniqueness' because it seems that this month brings many bad luck to my horoscope, Cancer. Well, not just Cancer but almost all the horoscopes have some issues this month and I don't know why. Because in my thinking, Cancer barely gets the bad days, but when it does. It will be like a world ending for us Cancer because everything that had been built beautifully falls apart just like that! . . . Huuu....What a terrible month this is :icondepressedonionplz:....I'm starting to hate April now, but not the person who had born in it. NO!! I just hate the month not the people XD 

Anyways, I think that is all that I wanted to ask or say to you guys. If you are reading this right now, I thank you very much for hospitality on reading this piece and I don't know why I thanked you. Maybe I'm just too kind to people that I'm used to say thank you or sorry to people even though I don't know them :iconrelievedplz: 

Huuu! Oh jeez, this is going to be long if I don't shut my brain off. Okay, uhhh...Let see, that's all I'm typing for now so...I'll be seeing you guys again OwO. I think I'm going to Leap of Faith to my bed now~! :icononionlullabyplz: Good night and joy be with you all~! 


Sincerely,
masako12.

Good night and joy be with you all.

Sincerely,
The Writer and Artist,
:iconmasako12:
ZaRinA/masako12