Meowww


Monday, April 14, 2014 | 15:54 | 0 comments





....:icongivingupplz: I...I hate my Photoshop sometimes....*sniffs sniffs* I'm sorry! This was not suppose it to be turned out but the photoshop is doing the crazy things and and and!! :icononiontortureplz: ...I cannot anymore.....Guuuhhuuuuuu.....:icononionfailplz:


I'm sorry :iconmysticazelf: if you aren't satisfy with my artwork *sniffs sniffs* :iconruncryplz: I have try my best on fixing the problems on the Photoshop and it only came out like that...*sniffs*....What a bad day I'm having...*sssiiiiiggghhhhhhhh* :icononionfailplz: I think I'm going to sulk with my Xbox for a bit...Good day....


OC © :iconmysticazelf: MysticAzelf

Artwork © :iconmasako12: masako12

Hours spent ~> . . . The same hours that I'm being frustrating in....

Tools use ~> Photoshop CS6 (Suddenly went crazy and turn the art to a disaster)....



Sincerely,
The Writer and An Artist,
:iconmasako12:
ZaRiNa/masako12





Labels: , ,