Meowww


Thursday, April 17, 2014 | 14:56 | 0 comments

I'm sorry if I'm writing my private life and especially my feelings here but I think I need to let this out from my mind, so...Here goes...

At school, I thought my friends were avoiding me because of my weirdness or I'm just 'not normal'..., but today I now hear the truth from them all. It seems that they think I'm changed. Well, they said I have changed but I never know about it so, I was very relief because I thought it was something else. So everything was just a misunderstanding between us all, especially with my best buds.

She explained to me about how she felt the past few weeks and how she felt her heart broken to pieces as I unfriend her from my Facebook page. (And many more that blah blah blah about I changed on social path and blah blah I don't even remember some of the part or maybe I'm just too tired to type it here) 

Before you accuse me for something bad, I didn't went online very much and I don't even know how to un-friend people! So, I don't know. Maybe someone hacked my account for a moment and stalk and found her page and unfriend her from my list. I don't know but, after hearing it and checking it out myself. IT WAS TRUE! SOMEONE DID UNFRIEND HER FROM MY PAGE! (Believe me, even I accidently added my enemies as friends, still I don't unfriend them because I don't know how to and I just don't care as long as you don't lay a hand on me. That's my style.)

Because seeing her in pain with physical, mental and emotional pain, I told her the truth about my Facebook page and said truthfully that I thought she had closed down her account like my brother did. So, I thought "Meh, maybe she doesn't go online on this site anymore". I explained to her with of so truthfully about it and she said "It's alright. Again, I'm sorry if I have hurt your feelings, you may scold me and tell me what you feel because we are friends" . . . Good lord, that word....If we weren't in class that was full of people in it, I think I would break into tears because I never had such a loyal friends as they are.

It seems I do really have a friend that care for me after all....I thought I was just alone, I thought I was only their 'fake friend' but no...I'm not their 'fake friend', I am their true friend, their soul sister...Ahhh...You don't know how it felt when everything around you starts to clear after you had been clouded by thoughts of anger and agony....Now, I feel at ease after typing this and letting it all out...

Hooo...I feel at ease now that I know I still have friends that care for me~ Thank you...For gifting them to me....! I will treasure them for eternity. I promise....

I'm so sorry if I wrote this type of thing out of the blues but it just ...You know...Yeah, I'm not a talkative emotional type but I'm very good with typing so, this is how I express my feelings to people. By typing....Phhttt, I know it is hilarious and odd XD Nevertheless, I'm glad if you still reading this to the end. 

I just wanted to say that...When something bad happens to you and you don't know what to do...Be patient and wait for a miracle to happen. Have faith in it even you are in pain. (Seriously, they gave a silent treatment for over 4 weeks it droves me crazily mad. But when the truth is finally out, I feel at ease because they told me truth about how they felt even it hurts....Yeah..Truth sometimes kills you but sometimes bring good change in you. ) But then again, who am I to give advise if I myself are only a friend or a stranger to you. It is you, yourself makes the difference around you. I learned this after they confess their feelings to me and I felt relief after hearing it. Yes, even though it hurts, it gives you a 'wake up' call to let you know that you're doing something wrong that may lead to a regret in the future. So....Yeah....I'm not very good with 'flowery' words or giving advises ....So...Yeah...Thank you for reading this weird journal...

May you have a pleasant day.

Sincerely,

masako12.