Meowww


Thursday, March 13, 2014 | 00:13 | 0 comments

Hey there guys~! How are you? I am just fine, thank you very much for asking...Or not XD

I feel bored, well actually I always feel bored because after doing something crazy, I wanted to do it again even if it kills me XD Yes, I like putting myself in trouble :iconlaughingplz: :iconlaughing2plz:

Anyways, I thought I would like to do an Art Trade or Request for you guys. What do you think? Does it worth it? :iconcuriosityplz:

Don't worry about the charges or in other word, payment because Art Trades and Requests does not need any charges unless it was a Commission. Yes:iconrelievedplz:, in commission section you have to pay the artist to get what you want, of course accordingly to the terms and conditions of the artists that he or she have mentioned. We artists do love to create but sometimes, when it comes to money and art...Both is like heaven to us :iconloveloveplz:

So, if you guys have decided about it, care to comment on my comment page? I would love to hear your options =w=

If you wanted any samples of my art, you can click the 'REQUEST' button and scroll down until you see my work of art :icononionharpplz:

P.S I'll update the REQUEST button later, for now I need some shut eyes. Good night and have a lovely sweet dream.




Sincerely,
The Writer and Artist,
:iconmasako12:
ZaRinA/masako12