Meowww


Monday, March 31, 2014 | 00:31 | 0 comments

Hey there~!:iconsayhiplz:

Today my nephew payed me a visit while I was gaming. Even though she is only like 9 years old she understands me and just sit there watching me playing my game as she was doing so, she asked me questions and told me many things that I haven't heard, for example she told me that an Anime Club just hold up a competition for everyone to participate in term of drawing an anime for it.

 She even told me that she is trying her best to draw anime like I do. Aw shucks, I was taken aback when I heard that from her because she is very nice. I love her even though I act like I don't like her for some times because my mood was not very stable back then because of the hormones.:iconrelievedplz:

Anyways, back to the Art Request.:iconsmartyplz:

She asked me if I could do an Art Request for her, even though I was still focusing on playing my game I nodded and accepted her request. She was really happy~! And before I can even asked what she wanted for the request, she asked me to draw an anime girl in a Summer time. My my, she really does know what she wants and that, I really like it. I'll start doing it right away and then I'll send it using my Facebook in the weekends so she would know how it looks like. :iconblushplz:

So...You can say that I now do Art Request? But I won't do it in DevianArt just yet because I'm still testing my skills and I don't have much time =_="....I only do an Art Request for her because she's my nephew and a family, you know? Yeah....:iconnyorononionplz:


Sincerely,
The Writer and An Artist,
:iconmasako12:
ZaRiNa/masako12