Meowww


Saturday, March 15, 2014 | 11:34 | 0 comments

On this May, I would have a long holiday :icononionx3plz: BUT! :iconpetrifiedplz: My dad told me that he wanted to away my Laptop (MEH TEKHINO!!!) :iconcrycryplz: Because of the reason that I failed my First Language Exam and he wanted me to study :icononionwoeplz: 

. . .The more you take my favourite stuff that I needed ESPECIALLY my LAPTOP! . . .The more the time I would waste on sleeping because  I won't studying :icondestroyplz:

I'm not a kind of kid that love to study...Noh...I'm a kind of kid that love to explore, NOT "You sit here and study till you understand this thing even it take 300+ years" :iconkyleoniplz:  

So....If my dad kept his words, then I won't be drawing or active on this May....And I don't care :iconboredomplz: