Meowww


Wednesday, February 12, 2014 | 00:07 | 0 comments

Hey there lovers and all~! You guys must know that Valentine Day is just around the corner,right? So? What should ya do in that day?

Well, for me I don't celebrate it because I don't have a partner (boohoo Q.Q But I'm loving it XD ) but I'll celebrate it in for exchange for my dad's birthday OwO I just love their birthday >w< Eheheheh *does the Halem Shake dance*

So back to Valentine Day, I would like to make an art for it if you guys don't mind I won't tell what it is about >w< It's a secret and you must'n know >W< I'll post it when I'm done but I won't post it on the official Valentine Day because I might be VERY busy so I'll just post it on 17 or 20 February like that~

Well then, it's already midnight and I have *grumbles* school tomorrow, so...I guess this is my good bye. But don't worry, I will always check my blog from every now and then.

If you have some request you wanted me to draw (THAT I will try to do in time accordingly to the conditions that I have in my mind) Just go to my tumblr's page and click the request button and ask away >w< 

Remember, wanting a request, you should check the artist drawings first because not every artist have the same methods in doing their work. Some of them uses bases like the professionals do, some of them just sketch it all up but still look nice in the eye, and some of them uses Chibis to maximize the cuteness of their characters. So do some research first. Any more question you can just ask away in the comment box and I'll reply ehehehe~!

So, for now. Good bye and Sayonara~! (Dewa Mata and Oyasumi~!)

Labels: , , , ,