Meowww


Wednesday, February 26, 2014 | 19:26 | 0 comments

Hey there guys~!

Today I have a friendly match with the "V" high school softball players. They were very friendly even though they teased our team a little but that's okay I guess, it's just a game and game and hurt me....Mentally...But not physically, it hurts when the ball is pitch fast and coming at you....Especially your weak spots....Ouch!

Anyways,

The game lasted for hour and a half so we started at 3.30 pm and ended up at 5.30 pm. Yup...When I look at the list that our couch have on it, I was put in a "Reserved" like last year . . . It was....Heart breaking but I just keep my head up high and use the most unnoticeable fake smile that I've always use before when I'm disappointed. 

I mean, I'm not envy with the Junior players because they played but I just wanted to be the member for once...Even for just once, I don't mind...I don't mind at all.

In the first round, our team was betting so the "V" High School team was the fielder. Let just say, every of our members get "STRIKE" "STRIKE". Bu thank god that they didn't get "Batter out" because of the "STRIKE" command.

I was literally cursing in my head because Coach always says "STRIKE STRIKE" It gives me a headache sometimes. Then after that, it was Inning time so we change position to Fielder. . . My friend, was waiting for the ball from the Catcher and she was STANDING just in front of the Home Base but the Catcher gave the ball to Pitcher...And She was PISSED OFF because of that....

At the end of the game, we shake hands and take picture in free style while the "V" teams stands behind us. We were crouching so yeah don't worry we all can see their faces.... And I hugged all the "V" team members because I don't want anymore fringing enemies in my "THE BLACKLIST" in my mental brain. It's enough I have one....