Meowww


Tuesday, February 18, 2014 | 22:50 | 0 comments

Hey guys~!

Did you guys see the Request button that I've made up there? Yeah? You did? Good~! >w< That will be where you guys can ask for art requests in the future >w< Yes, you heard me right~! But for now, I can't do that because I will be VERY busy with the BIG exam for November....Damn..I wonder why exams are needed anyways?

Anyways,

For the time being, I'll think of something for the request thingy and for the moment. Why don't we all have an Art Trade with each other? Hmmm?? Sounds good? XD Yes, I know it sounds, "How can we make an art trade? If we can't trade them with each other especially in web!?"

How to make an art trade?
~> Well you see, you still can send me an Email saying " Can we trade arts? I would love to blah blah blah (insert your own words here and there~)" and then entered your name (so I can address you more properly =w= I'm a nice little girl) or your artist or whatever name as long as it makes sense to me and then add the title with "ART TRADE". 

Then, I'll contact you through via email or whatever I can found laying in the Internet then poof, we do the arts, then we trade them again using Email..There! Oh! And remember, PUT YOUR SIGNATURE anywhere in your art (make sure I can see it XD) because I'll be posting it at DevianART.com and put it in a special folder for everyone to see our work OwO If you don't want that, you can tell me, I won't bark~ =w=

And, that's all for today~! I'll be posting any further more instructions or updates about the button in the same post, so don't you worry =w=


Sincerely,
The Writer and Artist,
ZaRinA/ The Zie