Meowww


Monday, July 29, 2013 | 17:47 | 0 comments

I'm so sorry if I haven't been activate on this site lately. Usually I would update my chapters by now but for now I have my hands full with another short story I'm making. It's the sequel to The Killer Inside short story. Well if you had read it, it sounds a bit gory and scary...And angry too at the same time huh? Yes, I somehow now love to write about murdering people in my story without a doubt. It seems that I'm thirsty for some blood shredding and death upon the people with a cruel torture.

Well, I'll be seeing you soon. I hope. But anyway, please feel free to read my stories while I am away for a moment. And I am so sorry for updating my status this late. It seems this month is very busy for me and it seems that my idea for the zombies chapters are a bit blur now. Ugh...But please don't worry about it, I'll try to fix it as soon as possible and the chapter will be out soon...And Zombies. Yes...I think I need them now. For now, this is fare well my dear readers, friends and fans~! I will be back soon enough.