Meowww


Monday, June 17, 2013 | 19:02 | 0 comments

Haa...Darn, today somehow I'm not in a very good mood after being scolded my math teacher and further more the sudden exposure to a 'bad aura atmosphere'... It is like you could feel some pressure is building up even though you aren't involve in it. AND I HATE WHEN I CAN SENSE THAT IN THE FREAKING AIR! It just pollutes the air more than the bad environment!

Well, I'll just steam off to this blog I guess. I can't just say to my mom or dad that I'm tired of seeing 'bad aura' around the house, no! I'm not that type of telling other people my feelings. I'm the type that keep everything in here. *points to the heart and head* I'm like an endless ocean, burying every secrets that I have seen, heard, thought or felt in my heart.

*sighs* Why am I so sensitive about my IQ intellect type of questioning...It is such a bothersome to my feelings you know!  I still felt a little disappointment to the math teacher's words earlier...And PLUS my own father's words just about minutes ago...*sighs*....Such a world...Great...Just...GREAT!..I know I'm not so smart or like super intellect genius! I mean come on! We teenagers face a 'war zone' with our emotions with the world here people!...I'm begin to sound like an idiot talking to myself...But...It is just for....Helping myself up...

Seriously, I feel like I am going to explode if I just keep holding this up! ...*sighs*....Humans...I thought I could live peace in my own resident, that is in my own house! BUT NO! There are also conflict in this 'home sweet home' house! JEEZ FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Lord....I feel like this world just lied to me, saying that it is nice to live in such a peaceful life but in reality...GET TO YOUR BATTLE STATION MEN! You know what I mean?

Feeling like that could make me talk to myself...Only to make it worse, I now have a syndrome that is called D.I.D or in other words, multi personalities disorder because of my to much thinking and problems.

Because of much pain that I had endure or still having... My mind just like said "ENOUGH OF THIS! I'M SICK OF IT!!" and then bam! Without knowing it, I've just split myself into half....The left side is good while the other side is bad...

The bad side takes all the pain and ease it for the good side...But maybe one day or later....The system will collapse and the good side will suffer as the same like the bad side...Until that day....I think I'm going to be having a really REALLY big problem... LITERALLY!...

Now the only thing that keeps that system at bay is my previous older brothers who always there for me....I'm not saying I hate my parents nor my math teacher no...I'm just complaining about their harsh and killing words to me....Yes....I still love them...Even though they've hurt me so much..But...Maybe it is just the way it is....

I mean everyone feels pressure in their life right? So...That's good to think that I'm not the only one who suffer the same pressure...*smiles*...Now....Let's go back and write some zombie chapter, shall we?

Thank you very much for reading this awful post....I'm sorry I'm a very emotional type of person when it comes to my own life and things..Sorry if I had to make you hear me saying this and that...
Sincerely,