Meowww


Friday, June 14, 2013 | 16:43 | 0 comments

OMG! It seems that the writer's block is back to haunt my mind! Noo! Why does it have to be now or ever!? Why can't it just go away *shoo shoo!* Now because of this writer's block, I can barely write my chapter right -3-....Darn...Why do you hate me so much writer's block!? What did I ever do to you XD Omg! Have this chocolate and then be gone! *throws away chocolate but nothing happens*
Darn, I thought would do the trick -3-...BUT IT DIDN"T! Darn it! Hmm...*thinks* Well....I'm out of ideas -3-...I guess I'll just have to squeeze my brain for the juices once more like the previous chapters that I've done XD... Seriously... It is... Very... Painful o3o"... I think I just popped out my eye ball back then XD

Anyways, please don't worry about the delay of the chapter. Even though the condition of my brain is...Well...You could say severe (to self...I think XD) I will still continue to write the chapter down OwO So don't worry about it much. You should worry about my laziness instead! XD Because if I am too lazy I wouldn't continue and write ANYMORE!  That had happened before because of only my laziness act XD... And I ... Don't want that to happen ever again O3O...

Schedule for the 21st chapter to be published
Staring from: 10th June 2013

Will (probably) be published on: 23rd June 2013

In other words: 2 weeks!

Sincerely from the author and a special friend,