Meowww


Sunday, June 2, 2013 | 02:00 | 0 comments

Hey there guys~! Yeah. . .Well, it seems that I...Haven't wrote about 20th chapter yet...Yeah...Omg, please don't be angry! I know, I haven't written it yet, but I will get to it soon alright? Don't worry about that, the only thing you need to worry on your side that is, when I'll be posting it. Yes, I know it could take a few weeks but please bare with my sudden delay-ness on the exciting story.

Anyways, did the chapters went well for you guys to read in your free-time? If it is, that it's good to hear someone saying it. But if it isn't, well...Maybe I could fix some of the things to change your mind about it, no?

What? What am I doing now in this website you ask? Well, it seems that my imagination door is closing slightly, so I need some of the things to bring it back to be opened. But by the mean time, I'm making another short story, according to a game that we all use to play while we are young...As in children. What's the title? Well, I couldn't tell you that because it is a top secret, shuuu....

So in the conclusion, I'll be working on my 20th Chapter of Rot and Flesh and also the top secret short story. If you're lucky enough, you could read the short story after I've post the 20th chapter...Well, I did say...IF YOU ARE LUCKY enough ^^...Well, I best be on my way now. I don't want to delay my projects anymore. Good day and good night to you *bows slightly and leaves*



The author of Rot and Flesh,
 

 
 
(Zarina J.)