Meowww


Wednesday, May 22, 2013 | 22:24 | 0 comments

Haa, nothing is more relaxing than hearing some music while doing some work. Pardon? Are you saying I'm escaping from working on my chapter in this blog? No no no, I'm not escaping, I'm just checking things out and keep it tidy. I rather have a messy room than a messy website, don't you think so?

Anyways, I'm almost done with the new chapter so it won't be long now. OwO....Unless, something suddenly happened to me, I would be in trouble, won't I? ...Hmm...This Skillet, Monster song is very good to hear while typing things out. But I sometimes make a mistake by forgetting some words to put in..Don't worry, I'll double-check my newest chapter so you wouldn't have a hard time to read it if you don't understand English language that much.

Hmm...*Yawns* I'm so...Sleepy and tired, tomorrow is the last exam and the beginning of holiday~! This is so...Going to be AWESOME I must say! Well, I'll see you later ladies and gents. I have a date with my bed. Good night and good day to you~!


The author of Rot and Flesh,

(Zarina J.)